If you have ever needed to edit PDF documents, you definitely know, that it may escalate to a lingering wearisome process. However, there is still a number of application or registration forms to complete. Usually you have to print the template, then complete its fields add pictures, highlight text, and add your comments. After that you probably scan the paper or send a hard copy to wherever it needed to go. This procedure is time-consuming and it requires printer, scanner and patience.
Now we offer you a new solution to streamline your workflow. It is far easier to modify files electronically. You can simply use an online PDF editor! Make major changes to templates, including adjusting content and document formatting. Type or insert words and add visual content anywhere. You may highlight the important information if needed. Easily sign contracts and agreements electronically and send them straight to a recipient.
Tips to Work with Online PDF Editor
Look through the brief guide of how to operate your documents with PDF online solutions. Take the following steps:
- Get started by uploading a form to your account or open one, which is already there. See the toolbar on the top of the page.
- Click the black square to change the color, and click the tree icons to resize the text.
- Press the "Signature" or "Picture" button to sign your document or insert an image.
- Moreover, you may add sticky notes, text boxes, fillable fields and checkboxes.
- Pick the respective buttons in the "Edit" tab and modify the sheet by highlighting, blacking out or erasing any written unit or image.
- To continue the process, click the "Pages" tab on the left or the "Watermark" and the "Versions" tabs on the right.
- When you have finished the process, choose the "Done" button and email, print or save your file.
Start creating legible, professional-looking documents and waste no time and efforts.