How To Edit PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I edit PDF files on a Mac?
Well it is very easy to convert any PDF file to all kinds of popular document formats with the help of Wondershare PDFelement. It is a multi-module PDF editor using which you can create, convert, edit, annotate, sign and share PDF documents. The process to convert a PDF to word document on Mac is very easy. You can learn the general steps to be performed for PDF conversion in this article on How to Convert PDF on Mac? Now let me tell you how to convert PDF to word using PDFelement in the following steps. Install and launch Wondershare PDFelement on your Mac. After that use “Open File” button to select and upload the PDF file to be converted. Once the PDF file is uploaded, simply go to “Tools”, select "Batch Process" and then click on "PDF Converter". In the conversion window, select “Word” as output format from the "Format" sub-list. Finally click on “Apply” button which will convert PDF to word and then save the converted file to local storage.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Edit PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Edit PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Edit PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Edit PDF: All You Need to Know
Note: When you convert PDF to Word using this tool, your PDF will be saved in the same location as that of the Word document. Step: 2 Now let us convert PDF to excel How to Convert PDF to Excel on Mac? There are many ways you can convert the PDF documents into Excel and there are many advantages to do so. All the steps are very easy to follow, and you can start from any step by step. Step: 1 We need to go to the following URL for converting PDF to Excel on Mac. Once we access the site, first click on the all Documents button, and we will see the following window with different worksheets as shown below. Note: You can find the different worksheets by clicking the work Sheet menu button with the checkboxes selected. Now click on add to Work Sheet button, and you can select a spreadsheet and then on all sheet choose the.